Meet Third Wave, the ultimate microdosing resource!
Mycrodrops wholeheartedly recommends ThirdWaves microdosing course. They are science based and a great fit for the self-learner who wants all the details. Mycrodrops are fully SYNERGISTIC with Microdosing, improving outcomes and decreasing swings on non-micro days. Read on about this important practice and how it might help you with your transformation.
How can guided microdosing help us transform our lives and grow into our full potential?
Microdosing, performed in the right set and setting, and with careful attention to detail, can create powerful changes to how we think, feel and act. It does this by disrupting the brain's default patterns, then shifting those neuro patterns.... some of which tap into the deepest sense of who we are.
According to a study in the Harm Reduction Journal, the benefits of microdosing include:
- Improved Mood (26.6%) – Peacefulness, overall well-being, calmness, happiness, and a reduction in the symptoms of depression. Also includes more emotional connection, a general sense of optimism, and an improved outlook on life.
- Improved Focus (14.8%) – Covers skill sets like the ability to focus or concentrate, and enhanced self-awareness.
- Creativity (12.9%) – Aside from a general sense of improved creativity, this also includes behaviors such as being more open, enhanced curiosity, ability to shift perspectives, and divergent thinking.
- Self-Efficacy (11.3%) – This applies to such behaviors as ambition, self-motivation, self-confidence, and a sense of agency. It also relates to improved mental health, including increased introspection, the practice of meditation, and other aspects behaviors tied to self-care.
- Improved Energy (10.5%) – In this case, “energy” refers to things like mental stimulation, wakefulness, and alertness.
- Social Benefits (7.6%) – Outside of more engagement with others, this category also includes more empathy, greater sense of connection, and more extroversion.
- Cognitive Benefits (5.8%) – When microdosing, user experience heightened mental clarity, better memory recall, and an improvement in problem-solving ability.
- Reduced Anxiety (4.2%) – This applies to a reduction in both general and social anxiety.
- Physiological Enhancement (3.0%) – Includes enhanced visual acuity, cardio endurance, reduction of migraines and headaches, and higher quality of sleep.
Now, it might seem like you just need to “take something” to microdose but it’s not that simple.
These are powerful compounds and require careful attention and subtlety to get benefits that last. If this is something you want to explore, check out the Third Wave’s comprehensive course. It shows you through everything from:
- How to optimize for different goals
- How microdosing affects the brain
- How to source the medicine
- How to deeply integrate your experience for lasting results
- And so much more
To join hundreds of other micodosers around the world, and to begin your microdosing journey, head to Third Wave to sign up for their Microdosing 2.0 course!
If you are more interested in a spiritually focused, transformative live group support experience, we recommend you join Miranda Vires for her 8-week microdosing mastermind starting on August 14th/